Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Drifter House 7: Exits and Arrivals!

Abby and Paul decided that they wanted to start their family. They were elated when Abby became pregnant in no time at all. "Can we name it after my father?" Abby asked.

"Of course, darling."

 Abby was excited to give her mother the big news, but as she reached for the phone it rang in her hand. "Abby," came her brother's voice on the other end. "It's Mom. She's gone."

Abby was devastated. Garett came over and the two held each other and cried.

 "Will you move in with us Garett? I hate to think of you all alone in that great big house."

"I'll think about it Sis. Right now I just want to be alone."

Meanwhile, Paul thought he should observe some children so he could prepare for his upcoming child.
 "Mister, why are you green? Why are you wearing pink underwear? Do you have a death ray?"

Paul probably should have put some pants on first.


 "Well sis, I'm going to head home. I promise I'll think about your offer to move in."

 Shortly after Garett left, Abby got an unexpected visitor.
 "Khalil! How have you been?"

"Doing pretty good, actually. I got married."

"Really? To who?"

"You're not going to believe this, but Sylas. Gustavo and Jon got married too."

Abby was happy that some of her rejected bachelors had found love after all. She was about to tell him so, but at that moment her water broke.


 Paul panicked at first and Abby was sure he was going to faint, but he was right there when the baby was delivered. And...


IT'S A GIRL!! Welcome to the world, Glenda!

1 comment: