Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Drifter House 7: The Bachelorette - THE FINALE

 Abby was anxious to have her second date with Paul. She tried to not make him uncomfortable this time so they could have a pleasant evening together, but it was obvious that he was feeling down in the dumps. "What's wrong?" She asked.
"I just keep thinking about how soon I may not see you anymore," Paul said. "I've really grown to care for you, Abby."

 She'd grown to really care for him too. But she also cared for Khalil. She was going to have a hard decision ahead of her, but for now all she wanted to do was make Paul not sad anymore.

They got home a bit late from their date, and it was a long time before Abby was able to fall asleep. She had a big decision ahead of her tomorrow.
The next morning, Abby made breakfast for the guys. Now that she was rested she thought she knew what...and who...she really wanted. She prepared herself for the party and hoped her chosen bachelor was as fond of her as she thought he was...and that he other one wouldn't take it too hard.
AND THE WINNER IS....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 -
-
-
-

PAUL!!
 Abby professed her undying love to him, and Paul was ecstatic. "You're everything I could ever want in a man," she told him.

 "And you are everything I could even want in a woman, my gem."

"Will you spend your life with me, Paul?"

"Of course I will! I want nothing more."


CONGRATULATIONS TO ABBY AND PAUL! WHAT AWAITS THEM IN MARRIED LIFE? WHAT COLOR WILL THEIR CHILDREN BE? I FOR ONE CANNOT WAIT TO FIND OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Yayy I am so glad she chose Paul. I really wanted him to win. I think they had chemistry from the beginning. Now, we can see what kind of kids they have together. I am sure you already know but aliens can wear normal clothes now without being in disguise. Actually I have never figured out how to disguise my aliens. So anyway, Congrats Paul!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe yeay!! GRATZ Abby & Paul!! =)
    I'm so glad they ended up together! My predictions were WAY off but honestly...these 2 look so sweet together! Can't wait 4 their life 2 continue!

    ReplyDelete