Monday, October 19, 2015

Drifter House 7- Ugly Edition: The Bachelor Part 1 Bringing Ugly Back!

Welcome to a new season of Sim Bachelor! Let's meet our eligible bachelor, Drake!
"Um, I'm kind of shy and have trouble talking to girls so my Mom thought this'd be good for me. I'm not sure, I mean, I'm not exactly a stud..." 

Oh don't worry Drake, these ladies won't mind at all. Let's meet our bachelorettes!

Contestant #1: Janice
(original creator: mollypopz)
Traits: Foodie, Snob, Romantic
 "Drake looks like a man who loves his food, it would be a joy to cook for him! And the house is great, I like being surrounded by wealth just like the classy lady I am."

Contestant #2: Maren
(original creator: tronthedj)
Traits: goofball, cheerful, neat


Contestant #3: Isabel
(original creator: kjstudios1)
Traits: mean, hates children, hot-headed
'These other broads don't stand a chance. By the time I'm done with them Drake will want no one but me! Wait, does that tramp Janice have the same tattoo as me? She is so dead!"
Contestant #4: Andrea
(original creator: kimmi-and-karma)
Traits: insane, cheerful, goofball

 Contestant #5: Gloria
(original creator: graciebo002)
Traits: goofball, cheerful, self-assured 


Contestant #6: Natalie
(original creator: ashleylikessims)
Traits: noncommittal, foodie, romantic

Contestant #7: Nora
(original creator: jackyjones2)
Traits: loner, gloomy, jealous

2 comments: